Position Title: National Construction PM
Duration: Multi-Year Contract Role, Long Term
Role will require being Client interface to the customer (Sprint) and will require day to day direction of GCs to build out sites to support the Sprint Network Vision program. Candidate will need to have supervisory/managerial experience in wireless network deployments. Role will be responsible for ensuring that the installations meets customer requirements and performance specifications, as well as all applicable national, state, and local safety and building requirements.
- Manage the CD review process from Prelim CD’s through 100% Stamped Drawings.
- Work with Tier One Vendor Construction CM’s on Construction Schedules
- Work with Logistics Manager to ensure materials are met
- Review Close out packages
- Coordinates construction scheduling and communication and acts as a liaison to project management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays.
- Perform feasibility walks in corroboration with Zoning, Acquisition and RF departments.
- May be responsible for estimates, schedules, materials, and purchase orders. Determine feasibility of construction, identifying construction access/staging areas, determining best route for utilities introduction into site, and help determine the most viable constructible site.
- Managing construction bid and awards process, subvendor selection and supervision, power & telco coordinators, and close out documentation.
- Assist with site plans and sketches for inclusion into lease agreements.
- Is in charge of planning, budgeting, and directing the construction project.
- Tracks the progress of construction operations such as the arrival and utilization of materials, supplies, tools, machinery, equipment, and vehicles.
- May take care of securing the needed permits and licenses for projects.
- Supervise personnel resources and interface with general sub-contractors. Review bids, budgets, and gross margin. Read and understand site status reports, site plans, tower drawings, and grounding plans.
- Report on and update job progress on weekly database trackers.
- Database management – the use of required databases, internal and/or external: Oracle, VPM, Siterra and/or any other required system.
- Must be ready to respond to urgent questions, establish priorities, and delegate tasks as necessary.
- Must have a VERY STRONG work ethic, and the desire to deliver excellent customer service!